Gynecological/Obstetrical Services & Procedures in Delaware
We are devoted to providing a full range of gynecologic and obstetrical services. If you would like more information on the services we provide, please call our office or speak with your provider.
- General gynecologic care
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast cancer screening
- Ovarian cancer screening
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- STD screening
- Pelvic Pain
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Treatment
GYN Procedures Performed
- GYN surgery and procedures
- D & C
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedures (LEEP)
- The Acessa Procedure – Treatment for Fibroids
- Minimally invasive surgery (MIGS)
- Advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopause management
Specializing in prenatal care
The following obstetrical services focus specifically on the care and treatment of women before and during their pregnancy, at childbirth and during the period of recuperation following childbirth:
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Preconception counseling
- Birthing options
- Reproductive medicine
- Tdap and flu vaccines
- Prenatal care and testing
- High Risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Perinatal care and support (for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
- Labor and delivery care
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Access our online library of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth.
What to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Safe Medications Chart
Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
What to expect and more.