- High-Risk Obstetrics
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery
Since 2008 he has practiced in Sussex County, DE, largely caring for an underserved patient population. Dr. Baxter has a passion for teaching and is a national trainer for the non-profit organization Upstream USA, that focuses on training providers how to use the most up to date contraceptive guidelines and techniques, increase access to Women’s Health Services by eliminating barriers to accessing care, practicing shared decision making, and counseling techniques to avoid bias and coercion.
Dr. Baxter provides comprehensive OB/GYN care, not limited to high-risk obstetrics, minimally invasive surgery, same-day contraceptive access, recurrent pregnancy loss, treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding and pelvic pain.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1997-2001
Wright State School of Medicine and Wright-Patterson Medical Center (USAF) 2001-2005
- Delaware Today Magazine Top Doctors 2017, 2018, 2020
- Top 10 Doctor by Vitals.com 2014
- University of Delaware Preceptor of the Year
- Creighton University School of Medicine Outstanding Teaching and Service Award
- Surgical Excellence Awards from AAGL and Wright State University School of Medicine