New Patients in Middletown, Dover, or Milford
Getting Ready for Your Visit
At DTW, we are dedicated to ensuring that your experience with us is relaxed and stress-free. WE have provided our forms in an easy download and print format.
Download and Print Forms
- New Patient Forms
- Annual Visit Forms
- Obstetrical Patient Forms
- PHQ-9 Questionnaire
- Medical Records Release Forms
To view the above listed forms, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
Please bring your completed forms, your Photo ID and Current Insurance Card with you to our office at the time of your visit.
The following items may also be needed for your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films if applicable
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delaware Medicaid
- Amerihealth Caritas Delaware
- United Healthcare
- And most major insurance carriers
However, it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.