New Patients in Middletown, Dover, Milford, or Rehoboth
Getting Ready for Your Visit
The following items may be needed for your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films if applicable
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
How to Use MyChart
Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delaware Medicaid
- Amerihealth Caritas Delaware
- United Healthcare
- And most major insurance carriers
However, it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
Our Collaborative Approach to Care
A Northwest Collaborative Practice Model